Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2009 - It is time to step tammi's training up a notch

While I generally pleased with tammi’s feminization there is so much more that must be done. I have limiting parameters that I am quite aware of concerning environment (work, family and community). However, within these limitations there is so much tammi must experience. I am searching for ideas and folks to take this to the next level. Sissy gina has been very helpful with a number of great ideas and the like. I hope to arrange an encounter for tammi with her, it might be a while but it will happen. I am also searching for others interested in assisting as well. tammi needs more "public" adventures to let her become more comfortable with her femininity. At some point, I would like a dominant couple to spend time with tammi. Ultimately, I have friends that think tammi should be required to spend some time with a real man. I struggle with this one a bunch and this is where I feel I need the most help. Weight loss is continued issue. I have an acquaintance that has reduced her sissy from 240 lbs to 160 lbs. She is very much into latex/leather and her sissy now looks stunning. She wants her slut down to 140 lbs, I can’t imagine how she can do it. I would settle to get tammi to 175-180 lbs.
I am encouraging any folks with ideas for public adventures, to please let me know. Email is great as tammi doesn’t get to see it that way.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

corset training would be so cute and help give her a more feminine waist. the tears of joy during her training will be so precious.

Clara Ann said...

Hello,

I hope you don't mind if I bookmark your blog. I am worried about Sissy Gina as she has not posted in some time.

Stepping up Training: Hum? I keep "Twinkie Toes" with a girl at work, we both wear the same polish on our toe nails. We also play "The Game" together!

I have had all my hair removed from my body with Laser treatments. Nothing says Sissy like permanent hairless arm pits.

CAT!

stephanie said...

As a Sisy I can appreciate all of this

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping she's continued her weight loss, and all is well!