Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tammi a sissy

My feminization of tammi has progressed greatly through the years. I have encountered several challenges in her development including the fact we live in a relatively rural and conservative area where we are part of the community that wouldn’t accept my pursuit. Also, tammi is professional in the community as a man and that can’t change. Given these realities I have found various ways to overcome these obstacles. As a result, I am able to take advantage of business trips to let tammi experience training, outings, and other opportunities that exist in much larger cities that are more open to this. In addition, I have found various friends on the internet and other places to give advise and suggestions. Some advice has been quite helpful while other suggestions have not been practical and some down right dangerous. Understand the idea is not to destroy an individual but to help them grow and progress even if it is not a direction they might have picked or even thought of on their own. By and large, I am quite happy with tammi’s progress. However, I have had to use both positive and unfortunately negative reinforcement to achieve tammi’s compliance. I have not done anything overly cruel to tammi; nevertheless, “spare the rod spoil the sissy” is quite true. I am always open to suggestions and ideas to extend tammi’s training. In the coming months, I will be seeking input for tammi's further development and training. she has a long way to go and many new things to experience. This journey will prove to be quite difficult and challenging for tammi as I prepare to raise the bar concerning my expecations for her.

3 comments:

Jane K said...

What else is going on with you and your husband since your first post?

Tami Honeys Journey said...

I am absolutely fascinated by your post! I have a VERY masculine husband that I teased one time that I would love to catch him in panties. He has, on many occasions, brought up that comment and I feel he is encouraging it. As professional business people, I haven't pursued this. I didn't think he was very serious. I'm rethinking that though.... Thanks!

sissy gina said...

I do think it would be such good training for tammi to wear panties 24/7 and to wearing stockings and a garter belt to work every day. I do and it provides a delightful feeling and constant reminder that I am a sissy. And best of all, no one else will know, just tammi. Tammi should get used to the constant tug of the garters on his taut stockings as he walks.